Welcome back to another DIY tutorial. Yes, another one. Since I bought my new sewing machine a few months back all I do in my free time is sewing. Today I want to share with you my the most recent make which is this white polka dot wrap midi dress. I absolutely adore this shape of a dress and I’m planning to make a lot more of the in different prints. This weekend we had a such beautiful weather and I’m so thankful for that.
Step by step guide on how to make wrap midi dress:
1. Cut out all needed pieces ( 2x sleeves, back bodice, x2 front bodice, x2 front skirt panels, back skirt panel, straps, facing panels )
2. Join bodice panels together starting from princess seams. Then attach them to the back bodice panel.
3. Create a straight two darts on the back skirt panel and attach front skirt panels.
3. Join bodice with a skirt
4. Join all pieces of facing together ( skirt, bodice and neck facing )
5. Pin straps into desired position and attach the facing to the dress. Iron and topstitch the seam.
6. Finish off by attaching sleeves