Hi! I hope you are having a great day so far. Today’s post is about handmade triangle lace bras I’ve made recently. They are super easy to make, comfortable to wear and the making options are just endless. I’ve created also a quick CAD to illustrate you step by step process of sewing.
Step by step guide on how to make simple lace bra:
1. Cut two the same measurement triangle pieces out of desired fabric
2. Stitch those two pieces together
3. The raw hem you can finish with a binding or attach another lace trim ( I decided to finish them all with trim so just they look a little bit more interesting)
4. Attach bottom panel ( You can either make it a bit longer so it can be tied at the back or attach bra hooks )
5. Finish off by adding bra straps